
Troy's first birthday was quite an eventful one. It was one of the largest snow storms yet this winter. We were expecting about 53 people yes that is correct 53 people for a one year old birthday party. I forgot to mention that the party was held at our home in Somerville, ma. All I have to say is Thank god for the weather because we had about 25 people and that was certainly enough. We had a nice lunch with food from Capone's. Troy enjoyed playing with his cousin Thomas and Amelia and his friend Gwen. Troy's memere Pat made a wonderful carrot cake. Troy had his own special cupcake that he ate all of. Just a note to other mothers. Don't let your one year old eat a whole cupcake(even if it is their first birthday) I had a lot of clean up to do after that later on in the evening, if you know what i mean. Luckily all the guests had left. Grammie and Grandpa were there to help mommy clean up!
1 comment:
Hey! I resent your thanking the weather for keeping the Wallascoes away! Oh, wait, it wasn't the weather, it was me and my stomach flu. Right. Sure glad I didn't make a birthday present of that to Troy! We're still hoping to get Troy's present to him before he turns two...
Post a Comment