Troy, Thomas, Gwen, Nubia and I took the train to Franklin Park Zoo for the kids first trip to the zoo. Nubia and I made the mistake of letting the kids get out of the strollers on the train. Needless to say they had a blast walking on the seats and smiling at everyone. (Note to self: you let a 16 month old out of stroller once they want to do it every time they are on the train) Our train ride home was not as pleasant since it was rush hour and they could not get out of the strollers... It was a gorgeous day to be outside and at the zoo. If we let troy he would of spent our whole time there going up and down the set of stairs near the zebra's. He could of cared less about the animals. Nubia and I enjoyed the zoo more than the kids. The gorilla exhibit was very neat. We were able to see them getting fed and the kids thought that was neat. We saw zebras,parrots,leopards,peacocks, and other types of different birds. The zoo did not have many animals out due to a lot of construction or maybe not back from the winter but there was enough animals to make the visit worthwhile. Thomas and Gwen enjoyed this sandbox full of small pebbles that each time I tried to put troy in to play with he climbed back out. It must be on his list of dislikes... grass,dirt,sand, small pebbles.. Whose child is this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment